To check the current availability of our heathers, please take a look at our Availability Spreadsheet
To order, make an enquiry about stock availability and/or delivery, please contact the nursery sales team via telephone, fax or e-mail. Contact details are at the bottom of this page.
Placing of orders
Wherever possible plant orders placed before mid-day Tuesday will be delivered that same week. Where delivery is required out of our own nursery delivery area (Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset) a carrier may be used to facilitate deliveries. Collection from the nursery of these orders is by mid-day Tuesday and therefore earlier notice (the preceding week) is requested to ensure prompt delivery.
The minimum order for free delivery is 5 shelves of heathers on a standard Danish trolley to mainland Britain, excluding Scotland.
Orders, large or small, can be collected from the nursery by arrangement.
Forest Edge Nurseries also liaise and provide a service with nearby Country Garden Plant Sales to offer the opportunity for Garden Centre customers to jointly order a half trolley of our plants plus a half trolley of Ferns or grapevines..
Country Garden Plant Sales specialise in the production and supply of hardy ferns and vines. A minimum of 3 shelves of heathers can be ordered via Forest Edge with either 3 shelves of ferns or a shelf of vines ordered from Country Garden Plant Sales to make up a full trolley for delivery at no extra cost.
You can write to: Country Garden Plant Sales Ltd. Rempstone Yard. Corfe Castle Dorset BH20 5JQ Telephone on: 01929 480870 Fax to: 01929481128 Email to: Info@cgps.co.uk – www.cgps.co.uk
Epos and Pot Pricing
All of our 9cm, 1 litre stock and heather baskets bear a printed EAN barcode.
We offer the facility of individual pot pricing at additional cost.
Terms and Conditions
- All plants offered herein are subject to being available at the time of receipt of order.
- Any complaint must be made to the nursery in writing within four days of delivery. The nurseries liability for any loss shall be limited to replacement of stock or refund at cost.
- New customers are requested to pay on collection or prior to delivery of orders to establish a trading relationship/account.
- Until such payment has been received the seller shall be entitled to enter any land or premises of the buyer where the plants may be for the purpose of recovering such goods.
- All trade accounts are due within 30 days of invoice date and we reserve the right to levy a surcharge of 2.5% per month on overdue accounts.
- The placing of an order implies acceptance of these terms.