Placing of orders
Orders are collated and arranged for delivery, or for collection, the week following receipt of order.
Delivery may be facilitated by our own transport within the area (Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset) or a carrier may be used to facilitate national deliveries.
Our free minimum delivery is a Danish Trolley with 7 shelves of product delivered within the UK mainland North to the border of the M62, delivery North of this line is subject to a delivery charge dependant on number of trollies and delivery site.
We offer a 5 shelved Danish trolley delivery service within the UK mainland, North to the border of the M62 as above with a delivery charge of £20.00 plus VAT
Orders, large or small, can be collected from the nursery by arrangement.
Epos and Pot Pricing
All of our 9cm, 1 litre stock and heather baskets bear a printed EAN barcode.
We offer the facility of individual pot pricing at additional cost.
Terms and Conditions
- All plants offered herein are subject to being available at the time of receipt of order.
- Any complaint must be made to the nursery in writing within four days of delivery. The nurseries liability for any loss shall be limited to replacement of stock or refund at cost.
- New customers are requested to pay on collection or prior to delivery of orders to establish a trading relationship/account.
- Until such payment has been received the seller shall be entitled to enter any land or premises of the buyer where the plants may be for the purpose of recovering such goods.
- All trade accounts are due within 30 days of invoice date and we reserve the right to levy a surcharge of 2.5% per month on overdue accounts.
- The placing of an order implies acceptance of these terms.