Placing of orders
Orders are collated and arranged for delivery, or for collection, the week following receipt of order.
Delivery may be facilitated by our own transport within the area (Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset) or a carrier may be used to facilitate national deliveries.
The minimum order for free delivery is one Danish trolley, normally 6 shelves plus base dependent on product size delivered on a standard Danish trolley to mainland Britain, excluding Scotland.
Deliveries of less than a full trolley will incur a delivery charge relative to size of order.
Orders, large or small, can be collected from the nursery by arrangement.
Epos and Pot Pricing
All of our 9cm, 1 litre stock and heather baskets bear a printed EAN barcode.
We offer the facility of individual pot pricing at additional cost.
Terms and Conditions
- All plants offered herein are subject to being available at the time of receipt of order.
- Any complaint must be made to the nursery in writing within four days of delivery. The nurseries liability for any loss shall be limited to replacement of stock or refund at cost.
- New customers are requested to pay on collection or prior to delivery of orders to establish a trading relationship/account.
- Until such payment has been received the seller shall be entitled to enter any land or premises of the buyer where the plants may be for the purpose of recovering such goods.
- All trade accounts are due within 30 days of invoice date and we reserve the right to levy a surcharge of 2.5% per month on overdue accounts.
- The placing of an order implies acceptance of these terms.